Java Live | January 9, 2001

The discussion (dated January 9th) at the location below refers to Occam
(at Kent).

http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/community/chat/JavaLive/2001/jl0
109.html

One of the speakers prefers to "get his hands dirty" :-) with
threads/synchronization/etc. rather than suffer under the constraints
imposed by CSP. I inquired whether he/she had used JCSP.

Speaking of use, I wonder whether a repository of JCSP applications
(other than those included in the release) at the JCSP website might help
persuade the doubtful that JCSP is "cool".

Roy

--
Roy Wilson

(Personal E-mail) designrw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx