Re: Inheritance that can add/remove and new occam?

> Hi
>
> When I make library code of occam programs I end up wanting some
> action to be constrained. Either I don't want to send on a
> channel (because I have no server listening) or I don't want
> to listen on a channel (or want to listen on a channel that
> wasn't there originally). Now I use boolean flags (parameters)
> to get something like this.

Can you tell the original problem.
I get the impression that your approach is wrong in the first
place... no offence...  or... I guess you are trying to do
dynamic stuff, whereas Occam isn't dynamic...

> Which proves this is no religion: we do see shortcomings.
;-)
In the Name of God the Father, Peter the Son, and MathematiCs the Holy SPirit...
;-)

Cheers,
	Marcel