Re: A path for CSP-based

All,

> I know we have to fight against the fact that "component" has already
> been appropriated by the OO crowd, but their component requires giant
> centralized information structures to be identical and can't just be
> plugged in like a new alternator in a car.

Personally, I distinguish them by remembering that the CSP/occam approach
uses "Active Objects" and "Active Components" rather than the passive things
currently called OO. The clearest presentations that I've heard on the
differences are given by Peter Welch, anyone who has heard these will be
very aware how much better the CSP view is.

	   Barry.