unsubscribe

I seem to switch people off..

I'm sorry the SPoC and PIC stuff was sent on the java-threads
list. But it started as occam and garbage collection discusion on
both java-threads and occam-com lists! (I thought this was
intersting for both lists..)

1. Please, help with etiquette, here!
2. Should I NOT have kicked it off into both lists, perhaps?
3. Is it natural that people subscribe and unsubsribe, or
   is it a sign that something is wrong?
4. Shouldn't "occam" be mentioned to java-threads, kind of?
5. Is there a moderator who could bounce mails?

--
Oyvind

@ Oyvind Teig (oyvind.teig@xxxxxxxxxxxx, oyvind.teig@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
@   Navia Maritime AS, division Autronica, 7005 Trondheim Norway