Basic threads!?

< ... forwarding from Johan Sunter ... >

Hi,

It seems that more people have found out that threads can make one's
life easier:

  http://www.wilke-technology.com/moreinfo.htm#Multitasking Programming

After quick inspection I didn't see anything like channels or whatever,
but I thought it was interesting enough to bring to your attention.
I do not know whether I should be happy that more people are looking
at concurrency, or that I should be sad because more people will start
shooting themselves in the foot (in parallel)

Cheers,

Johan

Dr. Ir. J.P.E. Sunter
Philips TASS
Building HCZ-1
PO. Box 218 / 5600 MD Eindhoven / The Netherlands
Tel. +31-40-2755288 / Fax. +31-40-2755419 / E-mail: johan.sunter@xxxxxxxxxxx

"The real benefit of UML is that it lets you specify systems you don't
 understand.  The real benefit of mathematics is that it doesn't let you
 do that."

                       Mike Spivey - Z user list