CSP & Object orientation

Dear All,

I've recently started to coach a group of students of the local Technical College in
their effort to complete a research assignment. The title of their assignment is
'Communicating Sequential Processes', and their aim is to research how to combine
the CSP-inspired style of programming (processes,distributed memory, synchronous
channels, etc., etc..) with the object oriented style of programming.

I did manage to give them some leads (also sent them to the JavaPP & CTJ sites), but
I wondered what leads the combined knownledge of the list can come up with.

Does anybody have ideas, pointers that they want these students to know?

Thanks in advance,

Johan Sunter

Dr. Ir. J.P.E. Sunter
Philips TASS