Higher level real-time (was: An Invitation to the Real-Time Java Community)

Sirs

http://www.nist.gov/itl/div896/emaildir/rt-j/maillist.html
is an archive for the rt-java@nist group.

I sent a complaint about the level of what they were discussing,
http://www.nist.gov/itl/div896/emaildir/rt-j/msg285.html

and several replies have appeared, in praise both
of CSP, Hoare, and Peter Welch's "What, no chicken!" etc:
http://www.nist.gov/itl/div896/emaildir/rt-j/msg00290.html

Documents in this thread are 289,286,290,299,301,302,
more coming that have not been added to the archive yet.
They are from me,Alden Dima,Bill Foote,Douglas Jensen.

This is starting to get complicated for me..

 Oyvind Teig                              oyvind.teig@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 Autronica AS                             oyvind.teig@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 7005 Trondhem                               Tel.: +47 73 58 12 68
 Norway                                      Fax.: +47 73 91 93 20