Re: BNF for configuration language?

(Sigh) It was in my hands all the time, only 6 pages long, so I kept missing it when flicking through the pages. Appendix E of occam 2 Toolset User Manual part 2. Including the important statement: "This syntax should be considered as extending the syntax of occam."

By the way, the occam syntax that I posted last year (in Details-occam-parse of github.com/SpaceSciencesCorp/Hard-Stuff-Language)  proved to have a typo: the definition of dyadic_operator needs to add '=' (the Boolean-valued equals operator). So the old one was consistent but not complete. The fix added only one state to yacc's y.output. I beat it up with a big, complicated occam program and it had no problem. So if anyone is using my OCCAMLIB.Y file, add

| '='

at the end of dyadic_operator BNF definition.

Larry