Re: Question on T9000

Hi all/

It's good to hear that Roger and David are still active on the list. Merry Christmas to one and all. If it helps, I still have a lot of T9000s and one should-be-working system.

Nowadays, along with everybody else, I claim to work in cyber security; It's mainly on verification of C programs by bounded model checking, although I do a little lock picking too.

Is anybody coming to 33C3 in Hamburg next week? It would be good to meet up for a drink.

Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year,
Denis Nicole