From: Research Support <researchsupport@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Request for " Extended Transputer Code - a Target-Independent Representation of Parallel Programs "
Date: December 13, 2016 at 8:37:05 AM PST

Hello
Thank you for your enquiry via the Kent Academic Repository. We regret to inform you that the author of this paper is no longer at the University of Kent; therefore we are unable to access the full text of this publication. You may be able to request the article via interlibrary loan at your university or public library.​

Kind regards
IS Research Support Team.

Open Access and the REF