CPA 2016: Call for Participants

|        Communicating Process Architectures (CPA) 2016            |
|  The 38th. WoTUG Conference on Concurrent and Parallel Systems   |
|  Sunday (evening) 21nd. - Tuesday (afternoon) 23th. August 2016  |
|  http://www.wotug.org/cpa2016/ <http://www.wotug.org/cpa2016/>   |
|  Host institute: Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen  |

This is the first *Call for Participants* for CPA 2016.

CPA 2016 remains open for further proposals for workshops and fringe
presentations -- see:

  http://www.wotug.org/cpa2016/workshops.shtml
  http://www.wotug.org/cpa2016/fringe.shtml

CPA is concerned with concurrency at all scales.  It aims to bridge the
gap between the mathematical theory of concurrency and its practical
application to the design, implementation and validation of parallel
applications for embedded, multicore and distributed computing systems.
Further information on the themes for CPA can be found in the Call for
Papers (now closed):

 http://www.wotug.org/cpa2016/call.shtml

Registration will open soon:

  http://www.wotug.org/cpa2016/registration.shtml

Cost will be 250 Euro (note that due to the volatility of the UK pound
we have changed currency to Euro this year)

The registration page also gives details of student bursaries, sponsored
by WoTUG.  Bursaries will provide a discount of between Euro 150 and
Euro 100, depending on demand, from the registration fee (Euro 250).
This fee covers:

 * attendance at all conference, workshop and fringe sessions;
 * coffee/tea breaks, lunches and evening meals, including
   the conference dinner;
 * one copy of the Proceedings.

Bed and breakfast accommodation is not organised by the conference,
but the website provides suggestions.

Thank you for reading this Call.  Please forward to colleagues who might
like to know about CPA 2016.  Please contact me directly if you need
any further information.

Brian Vinter (Professor, Head of HPC, UCPH, <vinter@xxxxxxxxx>)