Communicating Process Architectures 2015 - Call for Papers

 |        Communicating Process Architectures (CPA) 2015           |
 |  The 37th. WoTUG Conference on Concurrent and Parallel Systems  |
 |  Sunday (evening) 23rd. - Wednesday (lunch) 26th. August 2015   |
 |                 http://www.wotug.org/cpa2015/                   |
 |     Host institute: School of Computing, University of Kent     |

This is the first *Call for Papers* for CPA 2015.  Original papers on
concurrency in computer systems are sought presenting novel, interesting
and useful work.   Areas relevant for CPA include theory and practice,
software and hardware, languages, tools, design methods, verification,
education, application and more.

Important dates:

  Paper submission deadline  : 4th. May
  Notification of acceptance : 15th. June
  Final revised CRC due      : 20th. July
  Conference                 : 23rd. (Sunday evening)
			       - 26th. (Wednesday lunch) August 2015

For full details, please see the on-line pages at:

  http://www.wotug.org/cpa2015/                     (home page)
  http://www.wotug.org/cpa2015/call.shtml           (full call for papers)
  http://www.wotug.org/cpa2015/authors.shtml        (author information)
  http://www.wotug.org/cpa2015/fringe.shtml         (fringe programme)
  http://www.wotug.org/cpa2015/location.shtml       (location)
  http://www.wotug.org/cpa2015/people.shtml         (organisers)
  http://www.wotug.org/cpa2015/registration.shtml   (registration - later)

For a glimpse of the structure, papers and events at CPA, please refer
to the Programme page from last year's conference at Oxford:

  http://www.wotug.org/cpa2014/programme.shtml

CPA is an open-access conference: accepted papers will be published
by Open Channel Publishing Ltd. (http://openchannelpublishing.com/)
in the CPA 2015 Proceedings, and made freely available from the WoTUG
papers archive.  All submissions will be refereed by an international
panel of academic and industrial reviewers, with extensive feedback
given to authors.  Accepted papers are subject to a strong editing
process to ensure that matters raised by the reviewers are resolved.
Authors retain copyright on their papers, shared with the publishers.
This means that authors have the right to reuse material from these
papers in future publications (e.g. in extended revisions for journals).

CPA runs in a single track over two days, with space for approximately 25
half-hour presentations.  In addition, two evening Fringe sessions provide
a forum for presenting and discussing new ideas and/or work in progress.

The conference registration and accommodation costs will be announced
shortly - we expect them to be less than those last year at Oxford.
Registration provides admission to all sessions, one copy of the
Proceedings, coffee/tea breaks, lunches and evening meals (including
the conference dinner).  En-suite accommodation and breakfasts at Keynes
College within the University will be bookable separately.  Keynes will
also be the location for all conference presentations and the evening
fringe events.

A limited number of bursaries will be available to support PhD students
attending the conference - details will be given on the registration
page nearer the time.

Thank you for reading this Call.  Please forward to colleagues who might
like to know about CPA 2015.  Please contact me directly if you need any
further information.

Peter Welch (Emeritus Professor of Parallel Computing, University of Kent)