SV: The history of the term "to block on a channel"

Tony

Hah, you knew about that! I have believed that the reason for our yielding rule is because of the snow (that we unfortunately (donât tell anybody)) have in the winter. Itâs not a good idea to paint the rules (lines, dotted lines) on the road in that case. So we have have these signs and that rule. But there may be a psychological reason as well, like nobody else has it..

Yield/Wait still 6/4 for me

But âconsensualâ I really like. But can you make other forms out: To âconsense on a channelâ and âconsensing on a channelâ. That would be great, but.. And I canât replace it with âagreeâ either.

But I will start to use consensual in my blog notes, after I have told about how channels might yield..

Ãyvind