Re: Comparing programming languages

Wot? No channels?!!! No PARs?

I'm sure someone could do better in occam!

On 8 February 2013 20:41, Barry Cook (4Links) <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In a light-hearted way ...

http://99-bottles-of-beer.net/

Cheers,
ÂÂÂ Barry.

Dr Barry M Cook

CTO

4Links Limited, Suite EU2, Bletchley Park, Sherwood Drive, Milton Keynes, MK3 6EB

Tel: +44 1908 642001 Fax: +44 1908 363463 E-mail: Barry@xxxxxxxxxxxx Web: www.4links.co.uk

4Links Limited is a company registered in England and Wales at the address above I Company number 3938960 I VAT GB 609 5299 14

This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not a named addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information. This e-mail is not guaranteed to be free from viruses and does not bind 4Links Limited in any contract or obligation.

ï Consider the environment - do you really need to print this e-mail?