Re: JCSP, CSP Networking, and other some other points

Bob Gustafson <bobgus@xxxxxxx> writes:

> (I am getting duplicate emails for all recent posts to this list - is
> anyone else?)

That's because Kevin's original post was sent to both occam-com and
java-threads. We discussed merging the two lists into one
("cpa-discuss") a couple of years ago; there are very few people who're
on one list and not the other, and it'd often hard to distinguish
between the areas of relevance of the two lists anyway, so this may be
worth doing now.

--
Adam Sampson                                         <http://offog.org/>