RE: AW: The world needs process-orientation

Dear All,

I am just wondering. I posted a mail with attached documents on OpenComRTOS
(our CSP-like look-alike), but saw no reaction on it until now.
Was this mail not received (e.g. too big for the mailing list server) or is
it not considered as relevant for the topic.
Feedback and review is welcome.

Best regards,

Eric Verhulst

   Eric.Verhulst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Skype me at: ericverhulstskype
   Mob. +32 477 608339
   Systematic Systems Development Methodologies
   Trustworthy Embedded Components
   http://www.OpenLicenseSociety.org
" "Concept" is a vague concept", L. Wittgenstein