Re: The future of SPoC

Denis A Nicole wrote:
Sverre/

Thank you very much for this. There is also a long-standing problem with
SPoC which is exposed by some particular code that Oyvind needed to
compile several years ago. I have looked at it on-and-off and been unable
to trace through the data structures created by the GMD tools. I really
feel rather guilty about this, as Oyvind probably knows.

The short question is, what would the community like me to do and do any of you still care?

I care. We need as many compilers as possible. I do hope that someone can find the funding and support needed. Of course, a reimplementation in Haskell would be fun :-)

Adrian
--
Dr A E Lawrence
http://www-staff.lboro.ac.uk/~coael/