New updates on paper db for WoTUG

Folks,

I have now added the abstracts for OUG conferences 9, 11, 12 and 13 to the Papers DB at http://www.wotug.org/paperdb/, and also corrected quite a number of authorial attributions, mostly missing people.

Hope this is useful,

Ruth

* Anyone got the proceedings for OUG 8, 10, 15, or 16 that they can send me, or send photocopies of the first page of each paper?

Even better, are any authors of papers prepared to send me PDF or PS files of their papers for inclusion?