Re: No message for 6 months

Wow! I really want to hear more about "RMoX" and channel ends...
The all-occam OS sounds great - with the possibility (I hope)
of an overlying Linux in your "C reservation" like RTLinux
does???

However, I disagree that we should be trying to change the name
of occam because some people sneer at us. For one thing, they
will figure out our new name and keep on kicking us out of their
club. For another thing, a major development like the RMoX
sounds like it is, will just leapfrog them. The world needs
provably correct software.

Larry Dickson