CPA 2002 LEAFLETS

Guys,

Firstly, apologies if you receive multiple copies of this mail.

I have produced a small leaflet advertising CPA 2002 and have attached it to this
mail in both A4 and Letter page sizes. I will also make it available from the CPA
2002 web page on wotug.org.

Assembling the leaflet is a case of printing the appropriate file and photocopying
the two pages onto a single sheet. If you have access to a duplex printer, you can
of course avoid the photocopying :-). Then, its a case of folding the leaflet twice
so that you have the title column on the front and the column with the `Important Dates'
and Conference Chair information on the back.

I appreciate that its time consuming, but I would be grateful if everybody could
advertise the conference by disseminating this leaflet as widely as possible.

Thanks very much,

James

* James Pascoe (research student)  | Tel: +44 118 9875123 Ext 7626 / 4223 *
* Department of Computer Science   | Fax: +44 118 9751994 		  *
* The University of Reading	   | 				   	  *
* RG6 6AY			   | Email: J.S.Pascoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 	  *
* United Kingdom		   |        James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        *
*   Official URL: http://www.cs.reading.ac.uk/cs/people/jsp/home.html     *
* Personal URLs: http://www.james-pascoe.com/ | http://james-pascoe.i.am/ *