Re: Priority modeling with CSP?

G.S.Stiles wrote:

Greetings:

CSP does not include priority itself, but has it been used to model
schemes for handling priority inversion, priority inheritance, etc.???

Define CSP :-)

If CSP means the original (revised) language from Tony and friends, then no priority. But CSP now has many variants and extensions, including my own.

I don't think that original "pure" CSP has been used to handle priority questions, if only because it deliberately abstracts from those concerns. In the interests of simplicity. If I am wrong about that, I would like to know. I have looked and not found anything.

Adrian

--
Dr A E Lawrence