RE: Objects, processes, and encapsulation

> They have made serial programming hard indeed.  We have to view each
> collection of object methods as invocable with arbitrary interleaving ...
> with that interleaving happening both between the various invocations and
> in the middle of them (with external method calls marking interleaving
> points - call backs)!  That's what makes OO hard and systems unscalable.

Where such an opinion comes from? I have participated in developing rather
large
(aprox. a million LOC) commercial systems using OO technology. OO technology
was neither "hard" nor resulted in "unscalable systems". Actually, I cannot
imagine
such effort without using OO technology.

A.L.