Folding editors

Hi everyone,

I've just installed Microsoft's new Visual Studio.NET BETA 1 and thought
some of you would like to know that the code editor now includes folding!
It's not quite like Origami or F, it uses #Region directives to mark folds,
but it works really nicely (you get the little + icons from the tree widget
down the LHS of the window and you can have fold comments).

As VB now includes threading support (not to mention finally being properly
OO and having exception handling), perhaps we should be looking at a
JCSP/CTJ for VB7/C#?  I now here they even have some sort of code
`migration' tool from Java to C#.  Very cheeky.

Just a thought.
--
Jim Moores, Partner, Quickstone Systems, UK