Re: The Laws of "object" programming

In article <868043640.0928579.0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Paddy Nixon
<Paddy.Nixon@xxxxxxxxx> writes

>I would be interested in everyone's feelings about this approach,salient
>technical insights, and even suggestions. If anyone wants to talk a little
>more about this, just drop me a mail!

    I am very interested in what you just said.

    I was came across some old Occam code from last year at college, and
suddenly remembered how incredibly simple and elegant it was to use
Occam compared to Threading Java.

    Is there a URL site we can look at?

Sandy

/*  Correct my address in any reply, or it'll be treated as spam:
--
//     Alexander Anderson    <DELETE_THIS.sandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
//     Home Fone                               +44 (0) 171-794-4543