Re: Deadlock free routing

Andre Bakkers wrote:

> At 12:39 PM 6/26/97 Z, Xyvind Teig wrote:
>
> I would say that the number of buffers is not going to help ... in the end.
> We have implemented Peter's ideas with good success as published in:
> "TRANSNET - A Transputer-Based Communication Service"
> Proc. 10th OUG, April 1989, in Enschede pp 198-212
>
> Andy

Yes, that is the paper that gave the inspiration for the routing
code inserter, which was called the Virtual Channel Generator (VCG).
I don't remember which OUG conference it was presented at, though.

Somebody around who has OUG proceedings or my PhD thesis on
his desk at work? :-)

Johan

--
Dr. Ir. J.P.E. Sunter      Tel. +31-40-2755288
Origin TASS B.V.	   Fax. +31-40-2755419